Thursday, January 7, 2010

Eatables 1

Since moving to Korea I have been eating something new almost every week. This habit was born from my curiosity and love for food. I keep thinking that eventually I’m going to hit the Korean jackpot of awesome snack foods, but so far most of the items have been pretty funky. I rarely finish eating what I’ve started, and the left over products end up in the garbage, toilet or in someone else’s mouth. Usually, someone at school will accept my half eaten gifts. I’ve decided to start keeping track of my mini taste adventures. Why not?!


This week’s food of choice is hot squid jerky. It is spicy, extremely tough and very fishy. The flavor would be passable if I could chew it faster but it’s too hard. Nonetheless, I’m going to try and finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment