Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Show and Tell

Today I received some christmas presents in the mail! The box my mother sent was mailed in November and we've both been anxiously waiting for it to arrive. The other gift is from one of dearest friends at home. Thank-you Jenny and Mom! You are good family to have.


Here is a little glance at my Christmas in January:


Tea, hot chocolate and bath products from Jenny:

An Advent Calender. Perhaps since December is over, I should eat a chocolate every hour of the day tomorrow.

Shoes! A little scrunched but still wonderful :)

This was supposed to be part of my christmas dinner. Instead I had ox bone soup and a hot dog. Better late than never!

My mouth is full of chicken bones right now. I keep saying to myself,
" just one more.." but I can't stop eating them.

National Geographic magazines:

This shampoo is my guilty pleasure. I didn't need it but I wanted it..

The best surprise of all!! Slippers:

What is a life without Hollandaise sauce? Luckily, I won't have to find out!

I thought this was going to be a necklace but as you can see, it is clearly not! Chili peppers:


No comments:

Post a Comment