Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gibber

The days are rapidly passing by but I don’t have much to say about them. I’ve decided to take a break from my usual thoughts and allow myself to be consumed with more present ideas. I have been thinking about taekwondo, Thailand and shoes. Here are some details about each..


Taekwondo: I just graduated to an orange belt and have a green belt test in two weeks. My flexibility is a problem and I have legs like an old race horse. Consequently, I need to work out more in between classes. Here is a video of our next test's poomse:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZO_1wZN6bY&feature=related


Thailand: A birthday present to me! I am going in February and am already anxious to sit in the sun. While most of the trip will be a solo adventure, some of it will be spent with a friend. Right now, I am trying to make general decisions about where to go and how to get there.


Shoes: My sandals are falling apart and I want new ones. The problem is that shoes in Daegu do not come in my size. I am investigating my options.


This is my life in blog form. I don’t intend on being any more exciting anytime soon. As a result, all important and pressing matters will have to find me for a change. At least I’ve narrowed down where I can be found!

No comments:

Post a Comment