Thursday, April 29, 2010

Home as a Holiday

Did I mention that I re-signed my contract? As long as everything goes as planned, I will be staying in Korea until August 2011. However, I am still going home this summer, and I'm already daydreaming of Halifax..

Here are the top 10 things I'm anxious to do, see and taste:

1) I want to hug my Mother!
2) I want to sleep in the spare bedroom and cuddle with my cat.
3) I want to drink my Mom's filtered coffee with a spoonful of vanilla flavored sugar.
4) I want to visit my friends.
5) I want to swim in Long Lake with Chareen and then go for a beer at Tom's.
6) I want to eat a home cooked meal with my family.
7) I want to go to Cape Split.
8) I want to go shopping for shoes.
9) I want to speak in full sentences everywhere I go.
10) I want to take A BATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment