Last week I started Taekwondo. Here are some of the reasons I decided to join:
- I practiced as a child but quit to pursue other interests.
- I now have enough time to do whatever I want during the day.
- It is a great way to stay in shape and become more flexible.
- Taekwondo was developed in Korea and is part of the Korean culture.
- The first month of training and my uniform are free.
- There are only three people in my class, so we should be able to ‘level up’ quickly.
- It is possible to get my black belt while being here.
- I will surely learn some Korean words.
- It is fun and makes me laugh.